DiolazeXL is a non-invasive, advanced laser hair removal procedure approved by the FDA to safely and gently eliminate unwanted hair. Designed with state-of-the-art diode lasers, the DiolazeXL offers patients the most effective hair removal treatment. It provides ultimate patient comfort with the world’s first triple contact cooling technology, and it’s safe and effective for all skin types, including VI.
How Does DiolazeXL Laser Hair Removal Work?
Designed with diode lasers, DiolazeXL hair removal has been marked as the most effective hair removal laser. It works when the diode laser beam safely passes through the skin toward hair follicles during the treatment. Next, the laser energy heats the root of the hair, burning the hair follicle over several sessions, and preventing future hair growth.
The diode laser beam in the Diolaze XL device can eliminate hair growth where it starts. When treatments have been completed, the follicles will no longer produce hair without worrying about plucking, shaving, or waxing.
What Are The Benefits Of Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal comes with many benefits, so it’s no wonder many people have sought this treatment in recent years. Below are its benefits, including:
- Fast And Efficient. DiolazeXL eliminates hair growth evenly and quickly using its standard gold wavelength to achieve powerful results. Treatments take only 20 to 30 minutes, and effects can be enjoyed in fewer sessions than other laser treatments. In addition, the 3PC cooling in the laser therapy device means patients can remain comfortable with fewer breaks.
- Reduction of unwanted hair permanently. Laser hair removal with DiolazeXL is permanent. As indicated above, the treatment targets the follicles precisely to eliminate hair growth. Once the treatments are completed, the treated hair follicles will no longer grow again.
- Minimal discomfort during treatment. Most patients say DiolazeXL is painless, thanks to its large cooling surface, making the treatment more comfortable than other devices.
- Non-invasive technology. It is a non-surgical, advanced laser hair removal procedure approved by the FDA that safely and gently removes unwanted hair. As mentioned, the diode laser beam passes through the skin to the hair follicles and heats the root of the hair, which stunts future hair growth.
- Zero downtime. Hair is removed evenly in no time as DiolazeXL can treat large areas simultaneously, with very short intervals between every pulse. A patient can resume their daily routines since it has no downtime.
- Used on any body part. DiolazeXL is safe enough to remove hair from the entire body and most of the face. The treatment can quickly eliminate thick and dark hair and is gentle enough to be used on the face and bikini. This is because the 3CP cooling sapphire tip provides painless comfort for all treatment areas, and patients can even have multiple body parts treated in a single session.
- Generally safe for all skin types. Indeed, DiolazeXL is safe for all skin types, even the darkest of skin, referred to as skin type IV. As indicated, the 3PC cooling provides comfort to the treatment areas and prevents skin damage or burning. Moreover, the laser only targets the pigment in the hair follicles to heat and destroy the follicle.
What Body Can Areas Be Treated By DiolazeXL?
Laser hair removal with DiolazeXL can be administered on virtually any area of the body where unwanted hair grows. These most often include:
- Bikini line
- Brazilian Areas
What Makes Diolaze Superior?
With fewer sessions, Diolaze XL gives quicker treatment than other laser hair removal options. While other laser therapy methods are not safe for those with type IV skin, Diolaze XL is a safe laser treatment that can be used for that skin type. Also, electrolysis is an alternative for hair removal, but it needs several treatments that may be uncomfortable and time-consuming.
Of course, Diolaze XL is an FDA-approved hair removal therapy with a faster clinical treatment duration. In fact, the gadget combines the technique of pulsating golden standard wavelength laser radiation with a sapphire 3CP tip to cool the treatment region. This enables the device to treat different skin types more quickly and without discomfort or delay.
A patient can enjoy Diolaze XL’s rapid hair removal therapy and never worry about waxing or shaving again – the process is effective. Diolaze XL effectively and swiftly reduces hair growth. Diolaze XL achieves powerful effects by utilizing the gold-standard wavelength.
Overall, treatments last only 20 to 30 minutes, as opposed to 40 minutes every session for other hair removal treatments. Also, patients see improvements in fewer sittings, unlike conventional treatments. Patients can also stay comfortable with fewer breaks thanks to the laser treatment device’s 3PC cooling mechanism.
What To Do Before The Treatment?
To prepare for the treatment, shaving the treated area ahead is advised. If the site is usually waxed, the patient must need to wait 2-4 weeks before being treated. Hence, the following must be followed:
- Avoid direct sun exposure, sunbathing, and tanning.
- Be sure to wear a broad-spectrum SPF and stay hydrated.
- Arrive at the appointment with clean skin (no makeup, lotions, perfume, jewelry, or other skin products on the treated area).
DiolazeXL laser hair removal does not result in scarring and does not require downtime or recovery following the treatment.
How Many Treatments Should Be Done?
The number of sessions depends on the hair color, hair type, body area, and skin tone but expect hair reduction with each treatment, and hair will be removed after 4-6 sessions. DiolazeXL treats the hair follicles faster and can be completed in 20 to 30-minute sessions. On the other hand, smaller treatment areas like the upper lip can be treated in minutes, and multiple body areas can be treated in a single session.
Each session will be approximately four to six weeks after the previous session to allow for a thorough treatment. During this time, the treated hair follicles will become inactive, and the hair will fall out.
Why Are Multiple Treatments Needed?
Like all other laser hair removal methods, DiolazeXL requires several treatments. Laser hair removal works best when hair follicles are in their mature stage. However, the hair is not always in its mature stage but is in various stages of growth at any given time.
The Bottom Line
Having excess hair growth is a concern for many people. Key Wellness, PLLC offers the InMode Laser Diolaze Treatment, which uses a Diode laser beam that passes through the skin to reach the hair follicles, and penetrating energy heats the roots of the hair, preventing future hair.